Motorcycle Insurance in Tennessee
We can help you get on the right track to obtaining a motorcycle insurance policy here at Anthony Lancaster Insurance, Inc in Memphis, TN. Motorcycle insurance is important because it was designed to keep riders protected as well as their bikes. It will also take care of medical bills for any injuries to the rider if they were to get involved in an accident. Not having the proper insurance can cost you a lot of financial loss in the long run.
Motorcycle Insurance Laws Tennessee
If you own a motorcycle in the state of Tennessee, you must make sure that you have at least liability insurance which will help to take care of any property damage costs as well as bodily injury as a result of an accident if you are the one at fault. Keep in mind that Tennessee is also a no-fault state which means that riders are not protected since you are not entitled to any no-fault benefits. You must as least carry:
- Bodily injury of $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury for more than one person of $50,000
- Death for each person in the amount of $50,000
- Property damage coverage of at least $10,000
- Multiple fatality coverage of at least $100,000
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
You can take advantage of any of the optional basic insurance policies:
- Bodily injury- This will cover the costs of medical bills and loss of income if you are at fault of an accident
- Property damage- This policy will pay for the costs of damages to another person’s property or vehicle if you are at fault of an accident
- Collision- This policy is required if you finance or lease your bike
- Comprehensive- This policy is great for covering the costs of damages to your bike due to theft, or even vandalism.
Give us a call or visit our Anthony Lancaster Insurance, Inc website for a quote today. We are located in Memphis, TN.